Saturday, February 5, 2011

Frugal Friday (belated)


This is my favorite "after Christmas bargain". I purchased this comforter set, king comforter and 2 pillowshams for $12.00!!!! It was considered Holiday merchandise but I love the reds and greens and I plan to use it for awhile. The green suede pillow was $3.00 on clearance.
Did I mention that the comforter set came in this nice tote? I plan to take it apart and make a couple of window treatments. I need another snow day!!
The chair under the tote is a blue color, which did not match the comforter. I love the chair and so I pulled, out of my keepsake trunk, this creamy afghan made and gifted me by me sweet Nana. Voila'!!! A room makeover without painting or spending much money.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That comforter is really nice and doesn't look very holiday to me. I love the quilt pattern on it.