Monday, May 9, 2011

A PERFECT Day!!

Every once in a while there are days that are perfect all around; the weather is good, we feel good and all seems good. Yesterday, which happened to be Mother's Day was one of those perfect days. My three amazing children each made homemade cards (the best kind if you ask me) complete with their own thoughts, art work and penmanship.
After church we went to a town not too far away, walked around the local university's campus and then to a park in the downtown area. At this park was a beautiful white, horse drawn carriage complete with a cowboy in a tuxedo! Of course we rode!!!! I even received a pink, long stemmed rose as part of the ride.
It felt so good to have all three safe with me, happy to be with me and having a good time with me. PERFECT.

No comments: