Saturday, July 16, 2011

The "latest"

These aprons are the latest of my creations in the sewing room. They are patterned from an apron that my great grandmother made in the 30s or 40s that I have the honor of possessing!!! They are "girly" with the pleats in the front and the daintiness of the fabrics. Each is for sale for $17.00 **free shipping. If you are one of my local customers, cost is $15.00. Each is machine washable and dryer friendly! Each tie is 34" long.


This one is one of my favorites with the contrasting fabrics that compliment the main fabric.

Cheerful with the pinks and blue dainty flowers and contrasting blue band.

Nothing says summer more than sunflowers. This apron has two pattern of sunflower fabric, both complimenting the other.

1 comment:

Cathy Cobblestone said...

So cute Michelle - but I don't expect anything less from a master seamstress like yourself. I love them all!