Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pillowcases

Full/Queen 100% soft cotton; $15.00 plus shipping

I have been craving French seams and pillowcases are perfect for them. I have become addicted to French seams.

I have these for Spring and they are for sale. I am now selling stuff locally at Tammy's Closet and I plan to put them on ETSY. These are $15 per pair or two pair for $25. I am in love with the cream and green ones with the tiny leaves.
These are Queen size, 100% cotton (has the feel of percale).$15.00 plus shipping. (I will calculate shipping to where you live, so you will not pay more that it costs me)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are beautiful and I will have to check out your work at Tammy's Closet. I still use pillowcases that my grandmother made for me many years ago. Don't know what I will do when they wear out :)